Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Best work of 2010 and Tagged for 4!!!

Hello,

Our fellow blogger Kavitha has an event of posting the Best Work of 2010...This I must say is a difficult choice to make since i am a self proclaimed appreciator of my own art Lol;-)I must say over this year i have tried to make and learn different things with different techniques and have enjoyed the process...

My favorite work would be the digi layout i made for my DH...this was special cos it was my first attempt at any layout and we completed 3 yrs of togetherness...


I also have a close favorite which again was made for my DH for Valentines Day...I guess he gets out the best in me;-)


Also Mansi has Tagged me to do the list of fours, Its a fun way to know fellow bloggers a lil better.

Four shows that I watch
Big Boss
Jhalak dikhla ja
Tarak Mehta ka Oolta Chashma
Dance India Dance (Coming Soon)

Four thing you are passionate about
EVERYTHING!!! i love everything about my life

4 words/phrases you say a lot
Shit
Hmmm
Oh Please
Thank God

4 things you've learned about the past
Learn to be Patient
Always believe u can do it
Smile always
Help as much as u can

4 places you would like to go
USA
Ladak
Kashmir
Italy

4 things you did yesterday
Went to Office
Saw TMK (its pathetic)
Went shopping for Home furnishings
Made a birthday card

4 things you are looking forward to
Getting my parcel of crafting goodies i ordered
Enjoy 31st party with my friends
Having a great year Ahead
My Bro's work placement

Tag 4 people to play along
Tis has been passed to a lot of friends already so anyone whos left out pls feel free to tag urself...il be very happy...

Wishing you all a great new year ahead...

Happy Crafting,
Rachana

5 comments:

  1. Lovely works.
    Happy New Year u 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great,love your digi layout:))
    Thanks for playing along.:)
    Hugs,
    Kavi
    P.S:i hav ordered it in paper dreams stores and didn't pay any customs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, can i know where u hav ordered:)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uff you watch big boss? please kick Veena Malik's butt for me :/ "superstar my a**"
    oh you run the atc swap with shalini, now i remember! I was asked to join in but due to commitments i couldnt.

    Your LO is SUPER! I love it! Your card is totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice works....... great digi layout...

    ReplyDelete