Sunday, April 11, 2010

My March ATC's and April & May Themes

Hey everyone...

My March ATC Pics (Theme: Cute as a Button)



The April and May swap themes are up on the blog...

The theme for APRIL is mouth watering and will leave you wanting to indulge for sure:)

Summer Treats : Beat the Heat with Ice Creams/Lollies/Candies/Cool Drinks make ATCs with anything to do with these yummy summer treats...



The theme for MAY is Shaped ATCs :Anything but a Rectangle
For a change, dump the boring rectangles and experiment with a new shape... letsee wat all u guys can stir up for this one:)


For more info, pls log onto www.crazyaboutatcs.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rachana,

    New to your blog. Came here through Tejals. I would like to be a part of the ATC swap. I shall email you for the details. Enjoyed my visit here and will be back more often.

    Priya Venkat

    ReplyDelete